Thursday, May 22, 2008

United: Kings Of Europe


Follow...Follow...Follow... Man Utd's going to Moscow..!

I was overjoyed, jumping like an insane man, when Van Der Sar saved Anelka’s penalty. Again I wished I was at the Luzhniki Staduim to witness The Great Manchester United lift the Champions League Cup for the 3rd time. Watching it on the tube was not enough. I’m going to start saving to watch a final, wether it be the FA Cup, League Cup or the Champions League. I’m definitely going to be there, hopefully I can do it by the end of next season. It’s a must for a United fan to sing, drink, and cheer while watching their team from the tier in a Cup Final or in Old Trafford. All I can do for now is rejoice and sing , we are champion, champions of Europe!

2 comments:

Purple Martini said...

What can I say? Double champs! Yayy! :)

Purple Martini said...

that was a beautiful poem, it should really, really be on your blog =)

hope to see that on the next post dude. cheers!