Monday, June 2, 2008

Random Acts Of Heroic Love


Love inspires. It does wonders even when someone is facing a difficult patch in life in this case, losing someone you love, someone you want to spend a lifetime with. Most of us have never been through this and most of us never will, at least not at a young age (We should thank God for that). Losing someone you love is unbearable as I found out in Danny Scheinmann’s novel : Random Acts Of Heroic Love, which comprises of two stories with a real twist. I feel it is one of the best novels I have read so far. Especially like the the way Leo Deakin looses his girl friend in the first story and the way he never could get her off his thoughts, was exceptional for me. I felt myself living the character while I was turning the pages of the novel, feeling Leo’s pain, his despair, his love for Eleni. I was not sure whether it is an interesting story or not when I started reading it, but from the end of the first page I was hooked and now when I finished it, I am not having any regrets. The second story is about Moritz Daniecki who fights with the opposing conditions in the prison of Russians and travel by foot for nearly 3 years just to meet Lotte the love of his life. I was also not expecting so many twists in the story which gave me wonderful surprises at times.
Random Acts Of Heroic Love is a must read, its full of real life struggle and inspiration. I cant wait for Danny Scheinmann’s next release. Do check his websit out www.dannyscheinmann.com

No comments: